Friday, September 08, 2006

Finished Two Presents!!

Last night I finshed my Aunt Laurel's Christmas present. She wears very dull colors so I made her a scarf in hot pinks and bright yellows and lime greens. It is called Wild! by Moda Dea. I used the color Hot Tamale. It is relly soft and pretty. I managed to finish it in a day! I used size 9 needles.

I went to Michaels today and found out that they have 16" bamboo circulat knitting needles!!! I bought sizes 8 and 10. I also bought 2 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver in a cream color and a wine color. They should make a cool Alabama football hat. My family are HUGE Alabama fans. I am making my Uncle John a cream colored hat and DaddyBIll gets an Alabama hat. Uncle Patrick gets a cream colored hat and Pop Pop also gets an Alabama hat.

At school, I made a 100 on my social studies test!!!! He he he!

No comments: