Sunday, September 17, 2006

Making Myself Something!!

I am making myself something!! I know. Amazing isn't it! I am making the mitered square blanket from Mason Dixon Knitting. I may be crazy, but that is my plan. I am going to use up all of my Red Heart Super Saver. I made one today. It is big because I am using size 8 needles instead of size 6.

I am also officially freaking out! There is only 3 month's until Christmas and I still have 8 presents to make!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!! (imagine Help! by the Beatles playing). I have 6 hats, one 1 Hour Shawl to make, and I set of dishcloths. I will probably be doing the hats towards late November. There is a good chance I will be knitting my dad's on Christmas Eve. I have decided to make all of my weekend knitting the blanket. I actually want it done before 2010. LOL.

I told a woman at my church that I would knit her a set of dishcolths so I should probably get that done. Sigh. I don't know when I will do that. Probably this week at school. Hopefully.

I need to go get ready for church tonight. By the way, check out Mariska Hargitay's blog!!

No comments: