Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mrs.Ann's Dishcloths Done!

I fininshed knitting Mrs.Ann's dishcloths! They are so cute! I love them! Now I am knitting my mother's dishcloths. They are pretty cute. I am using diffirent blues all in one yarn with the creamy color mixed in. still using the ballband dishcloth pattern from Mason Dixon Knitting. I am so in love with that book.

My nine weeks exams are next Monday and Tuesday so I will probably be very busy. There is a zero to one percent chance that I will be posting. I will still be knitting away but not posting. So sorry in advance.

This week has been homecoming week! Yea! Monday was Tacky Day. Since I go to Clay-Chalkville, I wore a Hewitt shirt. Tuesday was Twin Day. Lindsey and I were twins! We wore oue Life is Good shirts, dark blue jeans, and our Crocs. Today was Generation Day! I wore my Goucho's and a teal shirt. I said I was from the eighties. My math teacher wore a dark blue poodle skirt. It was cute. Tomorrow is the night of the game. It is Cougar Spirit Day! I am good at that.

Bye for now!

Sarah

No comments: