Sunday, May 28, 2006

Where I Am Getting My Lace Stitches

To whoever left me the comment, I got the snowflake lace stitch and the horseshoe lace stitch in a booklet that I got at Wal-Mart! You have to love Wal-Mart! It is called A Beginner's Guide to Knit Stitches and Easy Projects, published by Leisure Arts. It is an awesome booklet! I am not a huge fan of most of the projects, but I love all the diffrent stitch patterns. Many of these stitches I had never heard of, but they are beutiful!!

Anyway, I am so excited about Memorial Day tomorrow! We have a couple people coming over to cook-out hamburgers and hot dogs which I have been waiting to have for days!! Tomorrow, I can hang out around the house and watch the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's, which I have heard is very good, and knit. I still have to work on my Horseshoe Lace scarf, and post a picture for the Amazing Lace. I will talk to you later!

No comments: