Wednesday, May 24, 2006

5 Pattern Repeats, Two Year Old, Yarn Store

So far I have five pattern repeats done on my Horseshoe Print lace scarf. It is soooooooooooooooooo gorgous! Last night at the American Idol party, I did not end up on kid duty until the very end. Catherine, the only little girl, was so tired, as was I, and we ended up asleep on my mom's bed. THey ended up having to go home right after that, so we were woken up, and I carried her out to the car. Her brother's managed to stay awake. Funniest qoute of the evening was Michael saying that he isn't brave about the dark, but he is brave about dangerous things, like centipedes and spiders. I was shaking from trying not to laugh!

In other news we may end up with a two-year-old, Ava, today. I would love to see her in a yarn store. We might get to go so I can buy some yarn and get started on Mary Margaret's (my cousin) clutch purse that she is getting for Christmas. I have to post a to do list on here so I wil be motivated to finish things! I need to go knit so bye for now!

No comments: