Monday, May 22, 2006

New Lace Scarf

I am working on this pretty lace scarf. It is using a snowflake lace pattern in a light gray yarn. I am using size 4 needles so it is very slow going. I have done two twelve row pattern repeats and I am working on the third. School is almost overso I will have plenty of time to knit!

In other news I am allso working on a dark blue petal bib from the book One Skein from Interweave Press. It is written by Leigh Radford. I love love love love this book! So far I have made the cute felted clutch, the square drawstring bag, a pink petal bib, the baby hat,the cupcakes, and the pom-pom boa. I am in love with this! The more yarn I use the more my parents will buy me! I am all about buying new yarn!

Speaking of new yarn, we just got a new yarn shop down here in Clay! It is called Knit'n'Stitch. Compared to Michaels, it has a small amount of yarn, but that yarn is very good quality! I have bought some King Cole DK in light pink and knit a gorgues Branching Out scarf with it. It was my first lace project and I am very proud of it. I will post a picture of it if I remember! I also bought some hot pink Cascade 220 for my felted clutch. I will post pictures of that as well!

I need to go study for my final two exams tomorrow! Two more hours of school!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gurl,

It's ur sis Lins*
I love the blog, but you need to update it.

I'm going to get a blog also.

Luv you,

Lins*