Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Can You Say Bye-Bye Lace Scarf?

Let's just say that my snowflake lace scarf got frogged today at school which by the way is OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started a horseshoe lace scarf with the same yarn on the same needles. Well, I really couldn't use anything else because that was the only stuff I had in my purse. We are having an American Idol party tonight to vote for Taylor!! I can't wait! I have to go clean up because the people who are coming are bringing their kids, so I will probably end up on kid duty. Today I got to go to our preschool at my church and had to watch the kids for the teacher clean-up day and made 11 dollars! I now have $70 cash! Most of it made baby-sitting. Can you say more yarn?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did the snowflake lace pattern come
from? I have been looking for something like that!