Monday, May 29, 2006

Two FO's and Lots of Frogging

Happy Memorial Day! To all the people who read this, you will be proud of me. I finished two things today! Two crocheted bookmarks.

Hook Size: I/9
Yarn: Read Heart Super Saver in a light pink (I lost the yarn label)
Notes: Easy pattern, made to help out my yarn diet and encourage me to make something big.

In other news, I have gone on a yarn diet this summer. Right now I am set on using up my yarn, instead of buying more. I have decided to wait until the very end of summer vacation, then go to the the LYS and buy lots and lots of yarn! I am eagerly using up yarn! I had this tiny ball left over of the pink Red Heart so when I saw the little crocheted bookmark I had to make some. Next on my list is to use the leftover Red Heart and two other pinks to make a crocheted headband. That will probably be finished today, as well. I have enough Homespun yarn from Lion Brand to make one hundred pairs of mittens so I will probably be making many pairs of mittens for Christmas presents this year. I guess I have talked long enough today, so for now, bye!

No comments: