Thursday, March 01, 2007

OMG It's Been So Long!

I am so sorry! I have been knitting so much though! I have knitted hats for Linny's mom, Linny's friend, William, one of my teachers, and one of my teacher's friend!!!! So busy knitting hats!!! Kill me now! Not really. lol. I am now working on another pair of cable footies for a man who goes to my church, Mr.Bud. Mr.Bud rocks. He taught me how to make coffe. As you can see, he is very important. After I knitted my pair of cable footies (pattern found in the book One Skein, Leigh Radfield), Mr.Bud requested a pair. He is going to pay me ten dollars. I have been so busy knitting hats, I haven't had a chance to work on them. Today my school got out at noon because of bad weather so I decided to work on the footies. I have knitted the entire heel flap, and picked up stitches for the heel! YEA!!

Happy early birthday S!!!

No comments: