Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hell's Inbox

Hey everybody! I just wanted to pop in and tell you about Hell's Inbox. Eric, Linny, and I have been talking about changing the name from Lace Rox! for quite awhile. (Eric doesn't knit) The content will be the same, the people will be the same, the name is just different.

In other news, Lindsey and Shelby had a fake wedding! (no they are not gay) I was the preacher. It was very funny. I crocehted a ring baers pillow for the ring bear. Yes, I know that is spelled wrong. I haven't posted pictures in awhile so I am going to.




The one on top is me, with my sister Catherine. She is the blonde. The other little girl is my cousin Mary Margaret. The boy is Mary Margaret's brother, Phillip.
The next picture is the "sexy" picture of Patrick.
The last picture is one of Zach that I took in Montgomery.


Sarah

No comments: