Thursday, June 21, 2007

I am A Ravenclaw!


Your Score: RAVENCLAW!


You scored 32% Slytherin, 52% Ravenclaw, 24% Gryffindor, and 32% Hufflepuff!




Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,

If you've a ready mind,

Where those of wit and learning,

Will always find their kind.




Ravenclaws are known for their intelligence, ingenuity, and lifelong thirst for knowledge.




Link: The Sorting Hat Test written by leeannslytherin on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


In knitting news, I finished the Horcrux socks and Uncle Patrick's bookmarks. I bought a new knitting bag at Michaels and I love it. I started a pair of sideways mittens with the pattern that I found on Knitting Nonni. The link is on the sidebar. I am using Red HEart Super Saver to use it up. I am almost finished with the second mitten. The color is Claret. I made a Pygmy Puff with Patons Twister in purple. I named him Harold the Purple Pygmy Puff. Like Harold and the Purple Crayon. lol. At Michaels yesterday I bought a needle gauge and found out the sizes of all of the double pointed needles that I bought at the church yard sale. Yea! TTYL

No comments: