Saturday, August 26, 2006

So Sorry I Haven't Posted!!!

I have been soo busy with school!!! I haven't had time to get much knitting done. I am skipping a year of math and taking pre-algrebra when I already suck at math so my afternoons have been filled with homework. My mom has also been bugging me to clean my room for a few weeks now so I am "cleaning". Today I get to go to a wedding. My favorite little girl ever is going to be the flower girl though, so I will get to see her walk down the aisle in her little flower girl dress. If I can get Eric to send me pictures of her at the wedding I will post them.

In knitting news, I have not been knitting much of anything. I crocheted a pair of mittens to use as stocking stuffers for a charity that my church supports. E.A.C.M. (Eastern Area Christian Ministires) is a very cool organization. Every Christmas they collect things for children that they put in stockings. So far I have finished three pairs of mittens and a scarf. I am going to make myself finish at least four dishclothes next week. My parents are going on a cruise for my dad's 40th b'day so my little sister and I will have a baby sitter.

By the way, this is a new laptop. My old one died. That is part of why you have not heard from me. By the way, if you had a choice, what would you choose for the background color? You have until Labor Day to vote!

Pink
Black
Baby Blue

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the pink back ground =) But you can't go by me I change mine all the time!!