Monday, June 11, 2007

Post With Pix Later...

I promise! I will have beach pics and knitting pics. I have been knitting a ton, as you can see on my progress bars. I finished the Fancy Fur scarf and the Feather and Fan scarf. I am going to try and finish the prayer shawl today while watching movies. I am going to Wal-Mart today to buy the last color I need for Uncle Patrick's House
Bookmarks. I have finished Gryffindor, Slytherin,and Ravenclaw. I just need to knit Huffepuff. I have the plum color that I need, I just don't have to yellow. I can knit that tonight, or finish it tomorrow while I baby-sit the twins. When they ride in the Bye-Bye Buggy, I can put my yarn in the hole and knit while I push the buggy. It is a very nice arrangement. I am going to try to finish my Horcrux socks before Wednesday night. I am going up to the lake with my family and a family from my church who have a house up there. I can wear my Horcrux socks as slippers because they are much to thick to wear as socks. I plan on knitting one with a burgundy leg and foot, with a gold heel and toe, and then do the opposite on the other. I am knitting them in Red Heart. It isn't the best yarn but it works for bookmarks and slippers!

No comments: