Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Random Things

It's good to be back...I've been lost for a while. Definitely too long since my last (and first) post. Sarah has threatened serious bodily harm if I didn't hurry up and make a new post. It still took over a week for me to get to it. Pathetic. Let's see...what's been going on? Well, speaking of Sarah, we had a great church retreat a lmost two weeks ago now during which she was reminded as to why I don't sing and she saw me dance to energizers (umm...yeah...I really don't need to be doing that either). It's a good thing I don't take myself seriously or I'd have a really nasty complex by now. Totally off the subject...but it's interesting to listen to some pretty heavy rock music and watch animated farm animals on Sprout TV (Audrey--the adorable 3yr old--is watching it across the room) at the same time. I can't really describe the mixture of the two other than really really odd. Anyway, it was a great weekend with the exception of two really really cold showers. The sad part was that I got more sleep sharing a cabin with junior high boys than I did the week before when on another retreat with all the officers of the church. Guess some people never grow up. Well, today was basically an unofficial state holiday because it was national signing day for college football. Our radio at work was tuned to the sports talk radio station all day to get the latest. Nothing like having no life! I have two Hello Kitty Pez dispensers up my shirt sleeve. Yeah...Pez dispensers...Audrey put them there. She wants me to tell you that they're playing a game (apparently involving hiding in my sleeve). Don't know much else that has happened in the past few weeks...other than being cyber-stalked briefly by a junior high cheerleader that mistook me for a 14yr old. Yeah...I'll leave that one alone right there. Thanks Sarah for helping clear that one up! It's once again safe for me to log on to AOL Instant Messenger! Actually, she was a really nice person...she was just misinformed to some vital details about me. Anyway, I better wrap it up here for now. I'll post again in the very near future!

No comments: