Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hi Everyone!

Sarah here. Sorry we haven't been posting. Linny and I have gone back to school and Eric is at work, so we have been pretty busy. I have gotten a bunch of knitting done. I finished my Aunt Laurel's Christmas present and I am almost done with Gram's. I have started a hat, using some Red Heart Super Saver in Camo, and some Wool-Ease in Brown I think. Did anyone see that they are bringing Cotton Ease back? I did, and I can't wait to try some out. I will probably use my Michaels gift card. A gift card is like someone giving you yarn, so technically, I am not breaking the rules of the Knit Your Stash 2007 thing. I am so bored.

Today, Linny and I both checked out because we had awful stomach aches. I was sitting in a chair, almost curled up at one point, clutching my stomch. My teacher looked back and forth, at a place where she could have seen me and didn't notice! Of course, this is Mrs.Smith, who is the queen of the preps, I am sure, so she was probably off IMing Coach Hodge. I will let Linny tell you our conspriary theory on the two of them. Bye bye!

Sarah

No comments: