Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm Back!!!!

Hey all! I am so sorry I haven't been around. Everything has been soooooooo hectic. When we got back from our cruise I had soooooooooo much math make-up work to do. It was ridiculus. Today I had to take a science test of sexual reproduction. OMG. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I was disgusted. I have gotten a lot of knitting done lately. I am also doing some stuff on my Knifty Knitter Looms. My sister bought two skeins of light blue Fun Fur and had planned on making a scarf on my little blue loom. About seven rows into it she stopped. That was about two months ago. Now, I need my blue loom. I told her I would finish up that scarf. When I am finished I plan on posting a picture, because...... MY CAMERA GOT FIXED!!!!!!! Right before we went on the cruise my dad fixed it. I have some pictures of the cruise I'll post when I get them downloaded. Audrey's birthday party was Saturday! It was so cute. I am going to get Eric to send me pictures. The theme was Little Einsteins. Very cute. I've got to go for now. Bye!

No comments: